1. Because Jesus knows me, He does not believe in me. Because He loves me, He gave Himself to save me.
See Resource: First Nicodemus and Jesus painting
2. Jesus says, "Truly, truly, ...unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
3. Humans can only produce what humans can produce. I need what only God can do!
4. Jesus says that He is not a teacher come from God. He is God come to teach and save.
5. If the resurrection of Jesus happened, then who He is and what He says is vindicated. If He was not resurrected, what He says is garbage.
See resource: Brazen serpent
6. I believe into Jesus, entrusting myself wholly to Him.
See Resource: Second Nicodemus and Jesus
7. I entrust myself to Jesus and what He accomplished for me, and then: the penalty for all my my sin is paid, I am born from above, I receive eternal life, and I begin to know the uncreated, eternal, unfailing love of God.
8. In your "natural" state, you hate the light and love the darkness. So God gives you what you want and what you deserve, endless darkness.
9. No one will have a valid excuse before God for rejecting Him. No one will be able to say that there was not enough light from God, or that He did not love us enough.
10. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."