1. Jesus goes to where He is not honoured.
2. I think I have criteria to judge God by, but God always ignores my criteria.
3. I am not God's superior or His equal that I can judge Him. I am a creature in need of health and salvation from my Creator.
4. Saving faith does not set up conditions for God to meet - it responds to God as He chooses to make Himself known.
5. In Canada we say, "Seeing is believing." Jesus teaches that faith comes by hearing.
6. I can have obedience without intimacy and trust; I cannot have intimacy and trust without obedience.
7. Jesus bore my "sickness unto death" that I, by faith in Him, may receive His "health unto eternal life".
8. Saving faith welcomes, honours, trusts and obeys Jesus for who He is, and what He has done, is doing and will do.