1. Let God be God, and let His word written be His word to us.
2. God does not build elites, He calls and blesses the hopeless.
3. In a world of fickle gods, the true God commits, promises and keeps His word.
4. God's commitment and promises engender faith. No one's faith causes God to commit and promise.
5. God's promises to Abraham are spectacularly kept in the incarnation, birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus Messiah.
6. The mind matters, but we must obey our way to clarity.
7. I follow Jesus with my ears open and my eyes closed.