1. The Lord is sovereign, omnipotent, holy and active in His creation.
2. The Lord desires His people to intercede for their city and their nation.
3. The Lord is big and people are small.
4. When god is small and People are big, evil grows, injustice flourishes, and people suffer.
5. The Lord cannot make straight what does not bow.
6. When the Lord speaks, will I “silence” Him or will I call out to Him in repentance and intercession?
7. The Lord God is sovereign, omnipotent, holy and active in His creation and meeting Him is inevitable. So when He speaks, do not “silence” Him, but listen and call out to Him in repentance and intercession.