Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15 (ESV)
1. An infallible Bible does not mean I will know everything.
2. An infallible Bible does not mean I will be an infallible interpreter - it means I should become a humble interpreter.
3. The human problem is not that we know too much. The human problem is that we know too little and forget that we know too little!
4. The choice before me: am I willing to suffer for the Gospel or will I be ashamed of the Gospel.
5. When discussing world-views, there is no perfect answer, but there can be a best answer.
6. As we are gripped by the Gospel, God forms unashamed and unafraid readers who read the Bible with humility, faith, obedience, curiosity, intelligence and imagination.
7. With the Flood, God first reverses, then re-creates, His creation.
8. When I receive the Gospel, God makes me a new creation who yearns for The Day when Jesus comes again and make all creation new.