1. Heavenly Father, please grow in me a humble, trusting, knowing that I am weak, but the Holy Spirit always intercedes for me.
2. Heavenly Father, please grow in me a humble, trusting, knowing that all things work together for good as You make me like Jesus.
3. In the presence of the living God, all boasting ceases.
4. I am helpless, but God is the Helper of the helpless.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”” Romans 1: 16-17
5. Heavenly Father, please grow in me a humble, trusting, knowing that by your grace, You foreknew me and predestined me and called me and justified me and glorified me.
6. Heavenly Father, may Your Holy Spirit grow in me a humble, trusting, knowing that there is now no condemnation for me in Christ Jesus; and that in Christ Jesus You are always for me; and that nothing can ever separate me from Your love in Christ Jesus my Lord.