1. I cannot make myself right with the living God. I cannot save myself.
2. If there is any hope, then only the true and living God must act to save.
3. The Gospel is the good news of what God really, truly did in space and time and human history, and which He offers you today as pure gift.
4. When I receive the Gospel by faith alone, God: pours out the Holy Spirit upon me to give me new life; He makes me right with Himself; and He adopts me as His precious child.
5. I am saved by God’s grace alone, in Christ alone, through faith alone.
6. A Gospel centred church will humbly but firmly guard the Gospel from those who push false gospels.
7. Dear Lord, please make me a disciple of Jesus gripped by the Gospel, and then grow in me godly and God glorifying civic virtues, and a life of good works done well for You.