1. The Baby That The Dragon Wanted To Eat
2. Revelation is a book about Jesus. Who He is, what He has done, is doing, and will do.
3. The true and living God truly speaks - and He is not stuck on one genre.
4. The Devil is real and he is evil and he effects real things - but he is really and truly doomed.
5. The dragon hates all earthly and heavenly life.
6. We (followers of Jesus) are “remnant-Israel-and-grafted-in-pagans”.
7. We (followers of Jesus), dwell in God’s sanctuary, in the wilderness, to bear witness, until He returns.
A) Jesus is greater than any dragon I will ever face.
B) Jesus is with me as I face my internal and external dragons.
C) In the face of every dragon, I will think on Jesus, keep His commandments, and bear witness to Him.