“I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, which is your rational worship. Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect.” Rom. 12: 1-2.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”” Romans 1: 16-17
1. We step on or over or around the weak or those who reproach us.
2. Only the God who speaks could create a book that can speak instruction and hope to every people group and every generation.
3. God is the source of endurance and hope. He gives both by His Holy Spirit, but He uses His word written as His instrument.
4. We step on or over or around the weak and those who reproach us. God is not like us. He stooped to save us.
5. Welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, to the glory of God. (Romans 15:7)
6. God of endurance and encouragement. Please make us disciples of Jesus gripped by the Gospel who meditate upon Your word written. Please grant us a Jesus centred harmony with one another which flows into a common praise of the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. God of hope, please make us disciples of Jesus gripped by the Gospel who are filled with joy and peace in knowing You. Please help us to abound in hope by the power of Your Holy Spirit.