“I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, which is your rational worship. Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing to Him and perfect.” Rom. 12: 1-2.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”” Romans 1: 16-17
1. Only through the Gospel, will I seek to please the true and living God, who is pleased with me first.
2. I will lack an interest in holiness, if I am not gripped by the Gospel and contemplate God’s mercies.
3. As I am gripped by the Gospel, it is rational to present every square inch of who I am to God as a living sacrifice.
4. My mind is renewed as I walk in God’s will.
5. I usually need to obey my way to mental clarity. When I refuse to obey God’s will, I lose mental clarity.
6. My mind always needs more renewing!
7. The Christian walk is grounded on the Gospel, shaped by the Gospel, pushed by the Gospel, and pulled by the Gospel.