"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." 2 Corinthians 13:14 (ESV)
1. A Christian, is a person who has let Jesus Christ come into him and be his Saviour and Lord forever.
A Christian, is a person who has let Jesus Christ come into her and be her Saviour and Lord forever.
2. The Trinity is inextricably connected to the Gospel.
3. A biblical blessing is a proclamation of the truth - and a prayer for that truth to be real in our lived experience.
4. God wants me to know what is real, so that I will live in the real world as His.
5. God wants me to pray, that you and I will have a growing, walking, knowing, of what became unshakeably ours, when we received the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith.
6. Only the Gospel makes real self-examination possible.
7. Loving Heavenly Father, please make us disciples of Jesus gripped by the Gospel, who have a growing, walking, knowing, of what You have unshakeably given to all who receive Jesus as Saviour and Lord. Help us to then walk in the fellowship of the Holy Spirit to Your glory and praise. AMEN.