1. God is not a mere object for our minds to play with.
2. By nature, I have a heart of dead stone. By grace, God will give me a new and living heart.
3. I am not in a position to merely consider different ways to ascend to God.
4. I am tragically addicted to hiding from the true and living God.
5. When it comes to God, we humans love “flat-earth” thinking.
6. The truth about God as Trinity develops from precise, prayerful, careful thinking on the “data” of Scripture.
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16