1. We are a chosen people, not a choice people.
2. I freely call out to God - He who first called me.
3. No one is owed eternal communion with the living God - everyone deserves eternal separation from the living God.
4. Everything in my being saved comes from God, everything in my hardening comes from me.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”” Romans 1: 16-17
5. I believe that I am the potter and god is the clay - but God’s grace calls me into the real world, where God is the Potter and I am the clay.
6. Only the loving, all powerful and sovereign God can be the ground and guarantor of human freedom in an ordered creation.
7. God’s word silences my boasting so He can have a conversation with me.
8. By grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ crucified alone, God has made me into a vessel of mercy prepared for His glory.